Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes and Stitcher
Call the Draft Line 515-4WE-BREW. Ask homebrew questions, tell us about beer events or just call to rant about something.
In The News
All the 2016 Great American Beer Festival gold medal winners from North Carolina.
- Adam Charnack – Hi-Wire Brewing Gold Zirkusfest Oktoberfest German Style Marzen
- Andrew Durstewitz, Owner – D9 Brewing Gold Dry Hopped Systema of Naturae – Scuppernong & Lily Experimental Beer
- Steven Lyerly, Brewmaster – Olde Hickory Irish Walker Old Ale, silver The Event Horizon Wood- and Barrel-Aged Strong Stout
- Bill Gerds, Head Brewer – Lynnwood Brewing Once You Go American Style Black Ale and Gold Drop Bear Australian Pale Ale International Pale Ale
- Bart Roberts, Brewer – NoDa Brewing Nodajito herb and spiced beer
- Dino Radosta, Owner – White Street Brewing Scottish Ale Scottish Style Ale
- Britt Lytle Owner, Ian Burnett Head Brewer, John Vaughn Owner – Brown Truck Brewing #10 American Lager American-Style Light Lager or German-Style Light Lager and Silvers for #4.5 Hops with Saison Added American-Belgo-Style Ale, #4 Saison Specialty Saison – Very Small Brewing Company and Very Small Brewing Company Brewer of the Year
This week’s bottle shop sponsor is Rhino Market. We got a bottle of New Belgium Side Trip and Argus Ginger Perry
Are you on Twitter? Follow Cesar, Ford and Jay and raise a virtual glass with us.
If you like the show, please consider leaving a review on iTunes and Stitcher.
Raise your glass high… Cheers, Charlotte!!