Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes and Stitcher
Call the Draft Line 515-4WE-BREW. Ask homebrew questions, tell us about beer events or just call to rant about something.
Please support our sponsors… They keep the show going.
Homebrewer spotlight brought to you by The Beer Growler
Our new studio sponsor is AdSpark Promos– See them for all your brew promotional needs.
In The News:
- Chef Alyssa Cooking Class is offering a 15% Cheers Charlotte listeners. Discount is. Click HERE and use discount code: Cheers15
- NC House Bill 909 makes its way through legislation. Highlights include:
– Contract Brewing is legalized
– Cider growler fills at bars/restaurants are legalized, with same rules as beer
– Distilleries can now sell bottles of their wares from their taproom directly to the public
The guys from Blind Squirrel Brewery are in studio to talk about their NC brewing destination. Will Young and Justin Tate take the drive from Plumb Tree NC to talk beer, cider, lazy rivers and more. Check out their website and give their beer a try when you see it around town.
Blind Squirrel Brewery – Will Young and Justin Tate
No homebrewer on this episode but we did have a few pro brewers in studio who know a thing or two! Special thanks to The Beer Growler for sponsoring this week’s homebrewer segment. Stop by and grab a flight while filling up your empty growlers.
Are you on Twitter? Follow Cesar, Ford and Jay and raise a virtual glass with us.
If you like the show, please consider leaving a review on iTunes and Stitcher.