Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email |
Subscribe and leave a review on iTunes and Stitcher
Call the Draft Line 515-4WE-BREW. Ask homebrew questions, tell us about beer events or just call to rant about something.
Please support our sponsors… They keep the show going.
Beer provided by Frugal MacDoogal Wine and Beer
Food provided by JJ’s Red Hots
Recorded from the Charlotte Brews Cruise Studios: CheersCharlotte for 10% off
In the news:
- Capture the crown 2.0 Triple C Weds April 9th at Triple C at 4p
- NoDa Brewing Experience Sweepstakes ends April 30th. (Go to CheersCharlotte.com for lthis, and other links)
- Carolina Brewmasters announce US Open registration now open. Registration closes April 30th. Competition to be held at Olde Meck Brewery on Saturday May 10th.
- Spent grain disposal? Brewer’s Association responds.
- Foothills Brewing among fastest growing craft beer companies in supermarkets
We’re back with another Charlotte brewery. We have an in depth conversation with Andrew Durstewitz of D9 Brewing. We’re talking homebrew, craft beer, expansion, hot dogs and the meaning of the universe?!? Welcome to episode 42.
Andrew Durstewitz of D9 Brewing
This week’s beer sponsor is Frugal MacDoogal Wine and Beer. Download your BJCP beer score sheet HERE and head over to Frugal to grab a bottle of Delirium Tremens (18-D Belgian Golden Strong).
Joe Domm is back on the Homebrewer line to tell us about his award winning Golden Strong. Do you have a winning recipe? Share on the comments bellow.
Do you want to be on our homebrewer spotlight? Sign up HERE
Raise your glass high… Cheers, Charlotte!!